måndag, december 8

To: Anonymous

I got a comment on my last entry that questioned why I don't write in english. (YAY! A comment!) The reason to that is: it's easier to quickly get my thoughts out in swedish. Sure, I could translate every entry - or I could just write everything in english. All I want you to know is that this blog is first and foremost a tool for myself to use when I have something on my mind. I just happen to share it with the whole internet, haha!

Right now, for all you english speaking people, I can just recommend you to use Google Translate if you want to know what I'm writing about. It usually gives pretty good translations, I write really proper swedish most of the time!

Very excited that people from other places in the world are taking an interest in my blog. :)


Inga kommentarer: