tisdag, september 21

3 covers och 1 ny låt


Jag och Lovisa
Cover/medley: Circle of life (The Lion King), Waka waka (Shakira), Wavin' flag (K'NAAN)



Lyrics:
It shouldn't come as a surprise, cause I've felt it all along
Just a hint of an emotion, but it's been growing strong
Still it caught me off guard and I'm afraid to fall
For you, for you

My eyes always searching, are you anywhere around?
It's like they're addicted and your face is their drug
Can't say I didn't wish for things to go on like this
Between us, between us

But where do you go when you've taken every step you know?
Do you hold on or just move on and just hope that maybe he sometime
Will give you a sign

At first I only thought it would pass if we were apart
But the thing that surprised me most was the fact that I was lost
Lost in your eyes and in your smile
Yes I know it's true, now I've fallen for you
Yes I know it's true, now I've fallen for you

But where do you go when you've taken every step you know?
Do you hold on or just let go of the thing you want the most?
Tell me, where do I go when I've taken every step I know?
Do I hold on or just move on and just hope that maybe he sometime
Will give me a sign

Maybe he'll sometime give me a sign

Inga kommentarer: